Thursday, November 6, 2008

My latest projects...

So these are the latest two projects I have been working on. I didn't buy Allissa any church dresses so I decided to try and make them all! It is such a blast! These two dresses I made using the new Portabellopixie Boutique Patterns by Sandi Henderson. The patterns names are Claire and Gracie. They are awesome patterns to use because they have color photos of each step and written instructions! I am in love! There will be many more to come in the near future! I have a turkey one in the makes!!!!

I appliqued the flower onto the apron. The apron is suppose to be twice the width but I messed up. Oops! Can can finally sport the pigtail's after 2.5 years!!!!

She is reaching for the stars!

I just love this little girl!!! I don't know what I would do without her!

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, those are so beautiful! At Thanksgiving I'm going to bring my sister's sewing machine back to Milwaukee so I can learn a few things from you!

Lauren said...

You are so cute and crafty! I'm impressed!

lindsy said...

those are adorable! I want to bring my sewing machine over too =) seriously, so cute!

Jenn K said...

You are so talented! I LOVE them both, but the second one is my favorite.