Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag

My friend Megan tagged me, and I thought I would play along!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. October road (got cancelled)
4. What about brain (got cancelled)
5. Pushing Daisies
6. Prison Break
7. Chuck
8. Men in Trees (got canceled)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Cleaned the kitchen after everyone when to bed including Zach
2. Went to lunch with Zach while Zander was a preschool
3. Finished bow orders
4. Folded about 8 loads of laundry and put it away :0(
5. Talked to Aubrey on the phone
6. Put the kids to bed by myself (Zach had to work late)
7. Finished sewing Allissa a shirt.
8. Played with the kids

8 Things I look forward to
1. When Zach comes home!
2. Getting pregnant again
3. Zach getting a raise!!!!
4. Zach being done with his Master's program (not until june)
5. Going to Zach's parent shouse for Thanksgiving
6. The kids going to bed at night!
7. Date night
8. Snuggling with Zach

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. PF Changs
2. Johnny Carinos
3. Carrabas
4. La Terazza
5. Sweet tomato
6. Submarina
7. Rubios
8. Gringos in Rexburg

8 Things on my wish list
1. A boob job! I can't even imagine what they will look like after another three nursing babies :0(
2. To be debt free
3. My house to magically be cleaned all the time!
4. My kids making the food in there mouth not all over my kitchen floor.
5. Making 6 figures well, that is Zach I could never make that many bows.
6. A five bedroom house
7. Endless time to sew!
8. Prop 8 to pass and McCain to win!

Tag 8 people I'm tagging whoever feels inspired to participate!

3 comments:

Lofgrens said...

Okay, yeah. So Marci just now told me you have a blog. So, this is my first time checking it out. I've been asking her for updates on you guys! Crazy I didn't know you did this too. You are constantly amazing me with all you do!! That list of things you did isn't half of all you do each day. I'm really glad you are all doing well and that you are feeling well now. We sure miss you guys and you'll be seeing more posts from us from now on!!!!!

Darcy said...

Heather,

I am not buying into the sexist self worth. I simply fixing what use to be nice. I do not like what I see in the mirror and I use to love them! Call me weird for saying this but I had nice ones before kids and now they hang to my belly button, they are getting a lift. That will be my reward to myself for having and breastfeeding six kids each for a year or more!

Aubrey Leong said...

If it's broke...fix it! : )