Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sandwich time!

Zach calls out, "It's sandwich time!" He jumps to the floor and all the kids gravitate to him for some quality "Pappi Time!" Anytime Zach falls to the floor immediately all the kids come running. They pile on top of him to make the yummiest looking sandwich I have ever seen! The kids could play this for hours! Now if only we could invent the Pappi Time dummy so we could actually clean the house together and have the kids stay occupied???? Any inventors out there?

I could just eat them!

I just love my man!


My project over the last two day! Yes she is sporting a pair of leg warmers that I found at Target!

Pappi is becoming a horse these days!


This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Lissie Boo!



1 comment:

Holli said...

your such a cute family. i love all the dresses you make :)