Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Venting...

So first off all I can say is I have a GREAT life and I am GRATEFUL for all that I have and all that I get to do.

With that being said Holy Cow am I stressed out...

We leave on Friday to go to Zach's parents house for Thanksgiving. They live in TN so we are going to have a nice little road trip Friday night why the kids hopefully sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Since we are leaving that means I have tons to accomplish. He is where the venting comes in...Zach has been gone since basically Sunday :0) He comes home at night just in time to practice making babies and that is about it. Not that I am not grateful for his role in baby making but I wish he was here to help out with a little more then that! Monday consisted of running five miles at the gym, get the house ready and dinner on the table to feed the missionaries and then when they left Zach had to do homework and "work work" for Tuesday. Then, Tuesday Zach went to work and then had to go straight to class until 10pm. He did come home and put gas in my car at 11pm in the freezing cold and take out the dead mouse that was in the trap (yes I know it is disgusting we have mice in the basement. 5 dead so far!) Then, today had work and then a dinner that starts at 7 in Madison so he will most likely not be home until after 11. I am exhausted from taking care of the kids all day and all night by myself and then having to stay up into the middle of the night for reason you all know now! On top of trying to get the house in order, laundry done for packing, finishing up all my bow orders before I leave, baby making, and trying to keep up with everyday life I got another bow order today from a really good customer that needs the bows mailed before I leave. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to go CRAZY!!!! I did get my sewing projects done (turkey shirt with corduroy ruffle pants and three pairs of fleece pj's for Brody) all except the super hero capes. I have one of four done but I think I will just have to take the fabric with me and sew them there. I thought it would be fun for all the nephews to fly around and play super heroes together since there are two almost four year old, a six year old and Brody. So my list of things I need to accomplish before I go...

pack
sweep and mop the wood floor
clean the bathroom
pick up playroom
finish the two bow orders that I have left to do and get those mailed
try not to kill my children by that I mean try not to want to look them in their room all day and by them I mean Zander.

So I should probably stop blogging and get to work. I sure do need ADD medicine because I am horrible at staying focused...what is it that I need to get done????????

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jen I said...

I hear you husbandless woman. Yeah, you should stop blogging and baby making and get to work. :)

Unknown said...

Hope you are having fun with all that baby making! You make me laugh! If you need any help let me know. Zander can come over and play for a while if you need it!

lindsy said...

yikes, that's a long list
I don't think there's anything wrong with locking the kids in their rooms ... for a little while at least =)