Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trip to TN...

This year for Thanksgiving we decided to go to Zach's parents new house in TN!!! It was lovely and we had a BLAST!!!! We took family pictures...everyone in Zach's Family was there besides his sister Sara and her husband and daughter. Total we had 10 adults and 12 children! Us grow up kids had a blast staying up late working on a puzzle and chatting! We thought for sure we were going to get yelled at by the "old guy" for being to loud!
Miss Bayli
MIss Jayci

Kate (Zach big sister) and Greg



The four men, Greg, Zach, Isaac, and Nelson. Nelson is the oldest then kate, Isaac, Zach and then Sara.


Our attempt for a good family photo. Wish Allissa was smiling and my bangs...

Zach and I. I got my hair cut while I was there and ended up with full on bangs...YIKES! It is to trendy for me to pull off. You will see them bobby pined back for the next few weeks while they go out long enough so I can blow them to the side!

The four 3 almost 4 year olds!

Zach's parents with all their grand babies!

Grand kids line up oldest to youngest! I just love this picture! Age 11-7 months


The whole gang!
See the bangs i this picture...pretty scary...YIKES!
So the best but worst part of the trip was.................
My stinky uncontrollable GAS!!!!!
You might be asking yourself why in the world having sticky and uncontrollable gas was the best but worst part of the trip...
Here is your answer...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm finally PREGNANT again!!!
For me my first indication that I am pregnant is my horrible GAS!!! The Late night that we had hanging out doing the puzzle and playing games I kept having to apologize for farting. How embarrassing is that. I kept saying I better be pregnant or else I am going to the doctors when I get home to see what died in my intestines. Lucky, I am pregnant and hopefully soon the gas will go away. In the meantime sorry if I smell, I will do my best to control it. Now that I have grossed everyone out I think I will say good by for now...
Just kidding...to end on a happy less nasty note I am due on August 8th. My sister Robyn is due on July 19th and my two sister in laws are due in April and May. Next Christmas if all goes as planned we will have 4 new babies to love on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes I know it is super early to be announcing our new baby to the world since it is smaller then a sesame seed but I am sooooooo Excited I can't keep it to myself. Plus you all know I ovulated so what the heck! Now you know we made a fabulous baby!

12 comments:

Jen I said...

Yep, I knew as soon as you said you had gas. In fact, just the other day I reminded him that he has not thought to appreciate my LACK of gas now that I am no longer pregnant. :) Nice work guys, congratulations!

And yeah, I can never get Cash to smile in a picture. I've gotten to the point where if he's at least not scowling than I call it good.

lindsy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Megan said...

I loved the family pics! Your kids are so freakin' cute. They are all dressed so well! Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope all goes well!

Amy Snell said...

I love all the new pics!! Congrats on being pregnant!! I hope everything goes smooth for you guys!! Wow...this time next year you'll have 4 kidlits!! Awesome!!

Christen and Ian said...

Happy day! Looks like those days of Zach just coming home with just enough time to "practice making babies" paid off once again! Congrats!

And those little kids look great! I havent seen most of them since Logan and Emily's wedding three and a piece years ago! They're so grown!!

kelly said...

Yay! Congrats! Here's to a super-uneventful next eight months!

Lauren said...

First--CONGRATS on the pregnancy!
Second--I totally dig the bangs and think you should reconsider bobby-pinning them...you look great, as always!!!

emily j said...

I am so so happy for you. You just looked so happy and you were practially glowing when I saw you yesterday. I wish I could have stayed longer to chat.

AnnaMarie said...

Congrats, Darcy. I'm happy for you and am praying that everything goes well!

Me and my Gurl said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I just found your blog through another blog so now I have another baby story blog to watch. With all those cute babies you already have.

Happy Holidays and Many Blessings to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Hey,
I was going to tell you congratulations in person and then I forgot to do it! I am glad you are pregnant and that our news of moving did not depress or prevent your pregnancy goal! I am totally happy for you!

H. said...

I've been neglecting the blogosphere lately so I'm just now catching up enough to say CONGRATS! I hope all goes well for you. You are so funny in your blog posts! You keep nothing back, do you? You are very real and very refreshing.