Sunday, December 21, 2008

Super Powers

This is Zach,

Zander had a super hero birthday party yesterday (Saturday) and that got me thinking, what super powers do my kids have? Zander, Lissie, Brody, and I were wrestling in the living room and I think I figured it out.

Zander, you see, is brilliant, for a four year old. Yes, I am his Papi (dad) and so I am supposed to think that, but just the same I think he is really smart.

Lissie, on the other hand is adorable, just as smart but adorable is her super power because man, it is hard to say no to her.

Brody has a very subtle, though no less potent super power. He is adorable and has a way about him that makes him great, but his super power is the snuggle. He just loves to snuggle and when he does there is nothing you can do to get away from him.

So, if ever you are in an epic battle with my children, maybe I shouldn't be telling you their secrets, don't listen to Zander, don't look at Lissie, and keep Brody at arms length. If you don't you will fall in love with them... Just like we have.

P.S. Zander just came in while I am posting this and said, "Papi, that was good battle, who do you think won?"

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That's cute. Good super powers to have at that age!

I think you meant...epic instead of epoch, there, Rudolf. :) Darcy told me about your bet if Rudolph had a P or not.

Jen I said...

CUTE! Good thing you've got them figured out so you're helpless to their powers, I'm sure.