Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas outfits

On Friday I realized I had nothing for them to wear for the Christmas Holiday Season!! So while Zander was a preschool on Friday Brody, Lissie and I headed to the fabric store! They had their holiday prints at 50% off so I was able to make this dress for about 7 dollars!!!! Friday night I went back to Joann's and bought Brody and Zander material to make them matching ties! Friday night at about 10 I started to sew and finished at about 1am. It was a GREAT time because I got to talk to Aubrey the entire time I was sewing! Aubrey was up making the same dress for her little girl Brielle! I altered mine a bit. The ties were pretty fun to make and I will be doing a lot more in the future!
Brody with his BIG MAN TIE!!!!
Zander with Santa!

Brody with Santa...he looks trilled!!!


HELP me this man is going to eat me!!!!!

My little princess!

Side view
Back view
I just love having a girl to decorate and I'm glad she love it too!!!!! I'm just sure three more boys are going to come my way!

3 comments:

lindsy said...

Where did you find your tie pattern? I want to try!!

Darcy said...

youcanmakethis.com is where I got the tie pattern it was pretty easy!

lindsy said...

thanks!