Sunday, December 14, 2008

PLEASE GO VOTE!!!!

So this year we have started a new Christmas Holiday tradition!!!! We are going to hold an annual boys against girls Gingerbread house making contest. You my wonderful readers are going to be the judges!!!!!!!!!! Please EVERYONE that reads this take the two second to vote on the right hand side of the home page!!! I know a lot more people read than comments so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
House on the left is number 1 right is number 2

Left 1 right 2
front 1 back 2


Back 1 front 2




Left 2 right 1

PLEASE GO VOTE!!!!!


3 comments:

lindsy said...

that was hard! wow! I had matt pick which one he liked the best
ben saw yours and said that you kicked our trash (his words) decorating houses
and sorry I havent commented for a while< our computer goes freaky and wont let me type sometimes!!

Megan said...

Good job. How fun to make it a competition. I like that idea! :) Good luck! Whoever wins, I hope there isn't too much trash talking! :)

Brandi said...

This was way hard to decide Darcy. Make sure you post who did what. Your family is very talented. What a fun tradition! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!