Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby update!!!!

So today I had my first appointment and everything went fabulous!!! I asked for an ultrasound so I could see the heartbeat and they were able to get me in right after my appointment. When they did the ultrasound on my tummy they could see the sac but no baby. The tech assured me not to worry since I was so early. Once the did the other wonderful transvaginal ultrasound there was baby!!! So far it was just one healthy baby!!! The heartbeat was 108 bpm! The tech said, "I'm grateful we did this today and not yesterday because today is the first possible day to see the heartbeat." I'm pretty grateful, too!! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous that my legs were shaking. Then when she told me that I didn't have to be nervous because there was a heartbeat, I was nervous, my legs were shaking, and I was really giddy!!!!!

5 comments:

ChrisStew said...

Darcy!
Christine Stewart here, remember from Anaheim Hills? Got your Mom's annual Christmas letter and decided to google you and your bows and lo and behold! Here you all are. Your daughter looks exactly as I remember you at her age. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, and a new baby in the new year???
Write if you get a chance--Stewie1212@hotmail.com

Christen and Ian said...

Hoorah for baby! I can't wait till I get to be giddy from the sound of my little baby's heartbeat!

lindsy said...

oh yeah! it's always the best feeling to see that first heartbeat. I actually just had my first appointment yesterday and there was a very wiggly little baby with a good heartbeat too!!! I"m just a few weeks ahead of you!

Holli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holli said...

Congrats! i cant wait to see if its a girl or a boy!!