Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moments like these

1. I asked Allissa to take the dirty dish towels and throw them down the laundry shoot that is in the bathroom.
2. Brody decided to follow her
3. I decided to call my OB and pay my remaining balance over the phone so I don't have to waste a stamp.
4. I noticed itwas unusually quite while I was on the phone.
5. Got off the phone and walked towards the bathroom.
6. I was greeted by this....
What a team!
Not so sure this is her color!

How adorable is he?


Allissa trying to clean up Brody

7. I wanted to scream at them for being extremely naughty but instead I did this....

8. Ran and got the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zander didn't get in on the fun because he was too busy watching a movie on the computer. Lissie also decorated the back of their necks! Luckily, it was a free gift that I got about two years ago and never used.
I SURE LOVE THEM!!!!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Too funny! I wish that I could be in the room quietly observing when kids are doing stuff like that. It would be nice to not be a fly on the wall so much as a fly in their brain to hear their thoughts.
See you later today :)

lindsy said...

and nothing on their clothes? man, they're good =)

Wells Family said...

That is too funny. The only thing that Hunter ever got into was my mom's lipstick, he looked just like them, except when we showed him himself in the mirror he screamed and cried. The laughter kids bring. Gotta love it.