Tuesday, December 30, 2008

let the pregnancy dreams begin...

So this dream involves Marci Grip and Jen I.

For some reason Marci and I both had appointments one after another so we decided to travel together. The way we got to the apptointments was by flying on a toy helicoptor that drove like a motorcycle. Can you even imagine Marci and I trying to fit on a toy helicoptor? When we got to the off ramp in TEMECULA, the one by the hotel and duck pond, I believe it is Rancho California Rd, we ran out of gas. So Marci and I started to walk up the off ramp to the gas station. When we got there my dad was there with some lady (no clue who she was) and I asked him to please go back and pick up the helicoptor. At that point he disappeared and while I was going to pick up the heavy helicoptor and walk to the gas station Jen I came and picked us up and now my little sister Kendra was in the car.We drove to these weird interconnected apartments that Marci and Corey we moving into and once I got in I was like, "Annamarie and Tyler are going to be you neighbors." There were no walls to seperate the appartments completely so there were hallways to walk into the other apartment. I then poceeded to tell Marci that she was completely crazy and that she was going to end up with other peoples kids in her bed at night! (I'm sure I was thinking that because Allissa and Zander both ended up in our bed this morning, again!) And that also how embarrassing it would be if people were always randomly walking through your messy house. I was like Marci how are you going to keep you house clean all the time. To exit the biuilding everyone had to go through Marci's living room! Then we walk out of the building and get back in Jen I's car. She asks us if it is okay if we go to a different gas station because the gas was cheaper there. When we got there it was totally ghetto and scary. (thanks Jen) even Marci was like Jen next time we will pay the extra 10 cents per gallon. As we were saying our goodbyes Jen said well you better take this day off because days like this won't happen for a long time.

Marci is my good friend here in WI and Jen I lived here for a year and moved away to FL a little over 7 months ago. She has twin boys that are almost one and toddler. In my dream she had no kids.

Pregnancy dreams are so weird. For me they are either emotional affair dreams with ex-boyfriends (nothing sexual) or weird ones like this. The dream I had the first part of the night can't be written on the blog:0) If you made it this far I am impressed, not sure I would have! I was awoken by Zander rubbing my hair saying, "Mommy I want to watch a movie."

Back to reality, my day is beginning.

1 comment:

Jen I said...

Yeah, taking you guys to the ghetto - must have been my neighborhood. :) But I probably would just to save 10 cents a gallon!

I was a little worried at first hearing my name and pregnancy dream in the same story, but I'm glad I could come to the rescue. :)