Monday, November 17, 2008

So I am still totally addicted! Here are my three latest projects... One is a skirt that I made up with no pattern!! Then, there is the round apron dress pattern by Sandi Henderson. I used Farmer's market fabric to make the dress which is also by Sandi Henderson! Then, the last project I have been working on is fleece pj's for Brody! I have two pair done and one more to do. They are super simple to make and only take 50 minutes to make from cutting to wearing! They are super warm and cost 3.99 a pair. Not saving that much money since I can buy pj's at Wally world for 6.86 but I get to pick out the fabric and have the satisfaction of knowing that I made them!!!


Aubrey, this is the skirt with the charm packs!!!

This is one of my favorite dresses I have made! It is suppose to be short sleeves but I altered it to make it 3/4 length since it is so cold here.


I appliqued the flowers on and made stems and leaves with ribbon




Look at my cool pj's
If you have made it to the end of this post then you can hear my exciting news! Drum roll please...

I have finally ovulated! After two long months of not sending eggs down the chute I am excited to say, "It has finally happened!" Not that it means we will get pregnant this month but it does mean there is hope and hope is all I need to keep trying! I know, I know you are all just so excited to hear that news! Half of you are probably thinking TMI but if you know me well enough you should know by now that I am all about TMI!

4 comments:

Jen I said...

That little girl of yours is going to have more dresses to wear than anyone I know! So cute. So yeah, I just figured out that you miscarried (that was when I couldn't find your address). Sorry to hear about that. I've actually heard you're really fertile after you miscarry, my sister in law's doctor told her that and she got pregnant again pretty soon after. But who knows.

Megan said...

You are so amazing! I wish I could sew like that. And congrats on the ovulation! I'm glad there is hope again!

H. said...

Sister, you bring a smile to my face. Congratulations!!

Holli said...

Hey there thats great news :) love the clothes